Monday, March 5, 2012

TGIFridays, Mexican Drug Dealers & Blackletes


This is an excerpt from Chapter 2:

"Jake and I had only been on one date, (to TGIFridays... really dude? -_-) but I blame it all on bad timing. It's annoyingly complicated but: We went before I had finals in December and it was pretty fun. We texted constantly everyday from when we woke up until we fell asleep. Like. At least 200 texts a day. At minimum. Needless to say, I was feeling him and he was feeling me. Unfortunately after finals, I went back to my hometown and he went back to his. We were never in the same place at the same time. To make it even more frustrating, when I came back from break I headed straight to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my family. There I didn’t have any cell phone usage and he did not stay in contact with me through Facebook. That annoyed me… naturally. I spent the days tanning on the beach and listening to all of his favorite songs on my iPod. I had it bad. The whole time I was there he was the only thing on my mind. Well, minus the Mexican drug dealer I made out with. Whatever.
Once break was over we finally got to hang out and through all of the "being away from each other" I ended up having sex with him the second time we saw each other again. Shame on me, I know. I couldn’t help it though, if you saw Jake, you’d understand. He played football for the same University my sister went to, yummmm blackletes. Blackletes are black athletes, which happened to be "my type." Especially football players. Judge me. Fuck you. How is someone who works out pretty much everyday, some days twice a day NOT going to be attractive? Jake was a huge guy, not at all fat just thick and extremely muscular. I had never been with a guy before who appreciated my body and my curves. He made me feel really good about myself. I’m not a small girl, I’m 5’7 and 150 lbs. That might sound fat to you or whatever but believe me, I’m adorable. I’m thick in all of the right places, ya dig? My ass gets me far in life, luckily the men I am attracted to are stereotypically attracted to girls like me, thick thighs and ass."


If this sounds ignorant. Good. That might be the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment